– Flux does not contain fluorine and other environmental damage to the material, the main raw material for natural resin or plant components, easy to biodegradable;
– moderate viscosity, good thixotropy, easy to collapse after printing;
– Suitable for injection, stencil printing, etc, which can show good wettability on substrates with different materials.
– Good welding performance over a wide range of reflow temperatures;
– less residue after welding, tin solder on the spot full of bright and has a large insulation resistance, will not corrode the pcb, can achieve the requirements of no-clean;
– Excellent ICT test performance, no miscarriage of justice.
Melting point: 138 ° C
Particle size: 20-45 μm
Solder paste content: 14 ± 1wt%
Halogen content: & lt; 0.005 wt%
Viscosity: 160 Pa.s
Insulation resistance:> 1 × 1012Ω temperature
Suitable For: Such as Mp3 / Mp4 / U disk and other digital products and DVD decoders, electronic equipment, such as board products, such as the board
Storage conditions: In the 2-10 ℃ environment storage period of 6 months, not below 0 ℃ in the conditions of storage, use before thawing 2-4 hours or more room temperature.
2 x 50g Solder paste
There are no reviews yet.