How to use:
1. You need to Press into Tin and put the tin solder wire into the entrance of the tin, pull the trigger and until the tin solder wire was sent to the solder wire guide tube.
2. Plug the soldering gun to the 220V power, turn on the power switch for warm-up.
3. When heated to solder gun is hot enough, the trigger can carry out welding operations.
4. When you want to exit the solder wire, just press into Tin and drawn wire.
5. When you need to replace the heater, first remove the protective cover, open heater connector, then remove the tip, you can replace the old heater.
1. Iron tip of the iron pipe work temperature up to 400 degrees, the human body do not touch.
2. The tin wire gun should be placed on its stand when not in use.
3. It is forbidden to use solder guns in flammable and explosive atmospheres.
4. It is forbidden to place the solder gun in a damp place and to prohibit the place where children and children can get it.
5. Please do not repair or disassemble the solder gun, if any parts or wires damaged, please find professional repair.
6. After the work is completed, turn off the solder gun power, so it is completely cooled to the indoor temperature, can be saved.
Color: Yellow (US Plug 110V), Dark Green (EU Plug 220V)
Material: Alloy + ABS strong plastic
Working Temperature: 450℃
Soldering Iron Tip: 900M Series
Warm-up time: 2-4 minutes
Rated with a diameter of 0.8-1.2mm tin line
1 x Solder Tin Tool
1 x Suction Tin Device
1 x Solder Wire
2 x Tweezers (fine tip curved, fine tip straight)